Wednesday 2 May 2012

Typical Pacena, cholita selling fruit on the street like it is no big deal.
 Just in case nobody believed me when I say that I love my sisters :)
 I think that they like me too...atleast I hope so ;P
 La Paz streets
 Where houses climb the mountains
 And dogs climb Garbage Cans.
 My Cat likes to surprise us buy doing weird things...maybe this is why he is like best friends with the dogs??
 On the way to Vallegrande...my dad was obsessed with taking pictures of him with "mis dos choquas" aka me and Sarah (becasue we have light hair and skin colour)
 Llegamos en Vallegrande
 Typical Bolivian Plaza
 The toumb/original grave of Che Guevera
 Cailes de Vallegrande
 Here lied? Che...his bones are actually in Cuba now so all that is left is dirt and stuff.
 QUE VIVE LA REVOLUCION?

No comments:

Post a Comment